Really?!


This is a note left on our door from our housing office.




I can't believe that it would be necessary for them to leave a note "reminding" parents that they need to watch their children. I mean, I know why they do it; I see it everyday. On a daily basis there are about 13 children outside ranging in age from about 4 to 7, UNSUPERVISED! There have been several occasions that Jason or myself have had to tell children to stop playing in our trash, leave our dog alone, and we've actually had to tell kids to get off of our shed. 4 and 5 year olds, left outside to do whatever they please. I get nervous leaving my Girls in the livingroom while I go take a shower, I couldn't imagine just letting them run out the door by themselves!!

Comments

Turner Family said…
I had to say, I'm so GLAD I'm not the only parent out there who thinks the same thing! I thought maybe I was being too protective by not letting Kaelah go outside and play by herself...(all the neighbors let their kids go wherever they want, even in the street) So I'm with you! That is ridiculous!

Popular Posts