Five·Two·Oh

As most of you know, we purchased our first home in March of this year. I can not begin to tell you how great it is to live in a house for the fist time in our married lives that actually feels like home! It is still a work in progress, but here are a few before and after photos of some of the things that we have been working on:
Five·Two·Oh:
Before:
Photobucket
After:
Photobucket
Living room:
Before:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kitchen:
Before:
Photobucket
Photobucket
After:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our super awesome chalkboard table that Jason made for us:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Found this rug that was begging to come home with me that has the perfect amount of color for the kitchen:
Photobucket
And had to have these throw rugs made out of sweaters:
Photobucket
Natalie's Room:
Before:
Photobucket
After:
No, your monitor is just fine, her room is actually hot pink!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emerson's Room:
Before:
Photobucket
After:
A Girl whose favorite color is purple must have a grape colored room!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So that's the tour for now. We still have lots to do around here, but will update as we inch along!

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE IT!!!! You are so creative!! The changes you've made are awesome!! Love the colors!!
Stacy said…
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!.......You are so awesome.....I can not wait to actually see it for real!!!! It is perfect.....You have been one busy little girl!!! Miss ya!!
Unknown said…
I LOVE IT!!! You were always so creative! Now you can come decorate mine!!! Miss you!
So wonderful! Love the rug! Did you make it? All the colors are beautiful. Love the kitchen!

Popular Posts