The not so many faces of Emme and more
Every time I take out my camera to try to snap a picture of Emme this is what I get:
Jason said he hopes that she makes this face in everyone of her grade school photos. I hope not!
We went out to town today to try to find some shelves for the house. I found very few things and they were very expensive! I'm going to have to try to find something online and have it shipped in.
This is what typical housing looks like off base. Nothing here is aestheticly pleasing. It's made to withstand typhoons, so everything is made of concrete.
The hand dryers here are much more effective than the ones in the States. You put your hands in them and a jet of air blows the water off as you move your hands out. Kind of reminds me of the dryer at the car wash.
Emme learned to blow bubbles in her drink, oh yea!
Ferris Wheel at AmericanVillage
Jason and Natalie playing a game in the arcade at Jusco
The prize they're going for:
ICE CREAM!









Comments