Lots of catching up to do...

Things have been going well around here. Jason has decided to re-enlist. We are just waiting for the paperwork to go through. He re-enlisted with orders to Japan!We will be heading to Japan soon! I'm so excited and sad at the same time. I think that it will be a great experince for us but we are leaving behind some really great friends and family. We don't know when yet, but when we do I'll let everyone know.

Here are some pictures from Halloween:
















































And this is the baby blanket that I made for my very bestest friend Kara:

Comments

I LOVE your hair!!!!!!!

I also love that blanket you made of our Lylah!
Jennifer said…
I love love love all of these pics too!! That is great that you guys are going to be heading overseas!! We are actually possibly considering Italy or Japan if this officer program doesn't work out for us. Who knows. . we might just bump into each other again! lol.

Popular Posts