So much...

Has been going on lately. We have been so busy trying to get things packed up and ready to move and it seems like the more that I do, the more stuff there is to get done.

We had Natalie's birthday party on the 13th. She had so much fun with all of her friends here. I only got a couple of pictures - do you know how hard it is to take photos of a bunch of three year old running around?


The Birthday Girl blowing bubbles:







Natalie's friend Maddison:







A few of the kiddos:



And I just love this shot of our friend Yoko blowing bubbles with the kids:






Ne Ne and Poppy got Natalie this really awesome castle for her birthday - Do you see what I see?








This is Natalie with her friends Skylar and Kylie:











And finally, the girls have started playing together:

Comments

Jennifer said…
Great pics! The one of Emmy and Natalie playing together is too cute!!! We had a good time at the party!!

Popular Posts