Hi!
I've come to re-join the world of blogging! After reading Kara's blog (*waves* Hi Kara!) it occurred to me that this would be a much more efficient way to keep all of my friends and family up to date on the crazy happenings in the
K-Twizzle household.
The girls are doing great! Emme is getting so big and Natalie just adores her. She introduces Emmy to everyone we pass by. She says "This is MY sister, Emmy!" Emme is trying so hard to roll over but gets half way over and falls back down. She is so chubby! As most of you know Natalie loves to sing. She has created a new remix which starts off with Row, Row, Row Your Boat and leads into Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star finally into ABC's that ends with Yo, Gabba Gabba!
Jason and I are doing good as well. He recently purchased a motorcycle. I think he's nuts, but hey, he deserves it! He will be graduating with his Associates in Science from University of South Carolina in June! I can't believe that he was able to do it in 2 years all while working full time and spending time with us! He is such a wonderful man! I have a passion for photography. I can't call myself a photographer but I feel that one day I will. I am starting two classes next month that I am hoping will take my skills to a whole new level.
Recently a friend at Mom's Morning brought in some information on Red Dye #40 and the effects that it has on children. I decided to further research it and decided that we are going to cut all red dye #40 out of Natalie's diet. All of the symptoms described were a perfect match to Natalie's. While Natalie is a sweet, beautiful little girl, there are moments where I truly think she might drive me crazy! She has severe temper tantrums, uncontrollable crying, violent behaviors, and seems restless. So please cross your fingers that this works for us!
Be sure to keep this page bookmarked as it will be updated frequently! We love and miss you all!
Here are some recent pictures:







K-Twizzle household.
The girls are doing great! Emme is getting so big and Natalie just adores her. She introduces Emmy to everyone we pass by. She says "This is MY sister, Emmy!" Emme is trying so hard to roll over but gets half way over and falls back down. She is so chubby! As most of you know Natalie loves to sing. She has created a new remix which starts off with Row, Row, Row Your Boat and leads into Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star finally into ABC's that ends with Yo, Gabba Gabba!
Jason and I are doing good as well. He recently purchased a motorcycle. I think he's nuts, but hey, he deserves it! He will be graduating with his Associates in Science from University of South Carolina in June! I can't believe that he was able to do it in 2 years all while working full time and spending time with us! He is such a wonderful man! I have a passion for photography. I can't call myself a photographer but I feel that one day I will. I am starting two classes next month that I am hoping will take my skills to a whole new level.
Recently a friend at Mom's Morning brought in some information on Red Dye #40 and the effects that it has on children. I decided to further research it and decided that we are going to cut all red dye #40 out of Natalie's diet. All of the symptoms described were a perfect match to Natalie's. While Natalie is a sweet, beautiful little girl, there are moments where I truly think she might drive me crazy! She has severe temper tantrums, uncontrollable crying, violent behaviors, and seems restless. So please cross your fingers that this works for us!
Be sure to keep this page bookmarked as it will be updated frequently! We love and miss you all!
Here are some recent pictures:







Comments